Thursday 18 September 2008

A Rumble in the Jungle - Is your tummy disco dancing?

Is your tummy making a load of noise? Mine sounded like I had a little alien in there, it not only made growling noises but you could see my tummy moving about. I wouldnt say that it was painful, although at times it did make me a little uncomfortable. We all know how wind can be crippling dont we. Well, I have some advice. As with all my advice I can't guarantee this will work for everyone and if in any doubt then just check out its use with your GP.
GINGER ROOT - 550mg. I take one of the capsules daily and although the noises occur still they are not as frequent, not as loud, not as uncomfortable and not as embarrassing either!!!
I bought mine from Holland and Barrett. They have a number of outlets across the UK and a website: www.hollandandbarrett.com. A good friend of mine who suffers from IBS takes natural Ginger but adds a little to hot water and drinks as a tea. If you dont like the taste then the capsules are probably your best option. If you try this then I would be very happy to hear how you get on so please send me some feedback. I think you can get Ginger Root from other retailers including Tesco's. Here's to a quieter tummy.......hope it works for you xx

No comments: